Are you a student at the Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD level and interested in attending CSEE&T 2020 and seeing Munich in person? Are you short on travel funds or could use a break on conference cost?
Become a Student Volunteer!
CSEE&T 2020 is looking for three to five motivated, dedicated, and reliable individuals to support our team. Your responsibilities include:
- assist with registration and customer service;
- assist with local arrangements, both on- and offsite;
- be a point of contact for speakers, organizers, steering committee, and attendees;
- assist speakers with technology management;
- take pictures and post on social media; and
- take initiative to solve emerging challenges.
Being a student volunteer entitles you to benefits as follows:
- full access to the conference, including satellite events, social events, and conference dinner;
- meet, interact, and network with leading Software Engineering experts;
- find scholars and mentors to help shape your future research;
- meet other students from all over the world and start your own scholarly network;
- and so much more 😉
To apply, please send an application firstname.lastname@example.org to consisting of the following:
- a cover letter stating your reason for applying and specific research interests;
- a current curriculum vita / resume indicating:
- name, home country, and home univeristiy;
- educational level (Bachelor, Master, or PhD),
- date of expected degree candidacy;
- proficiency level of English and German;
- an indication if you are also (co-) author of an accepted paper
- a letter of support from your advisor, home university, or financial sponsor that they will cover travel expenses (or you may submit a declaration on behalf of yourself).
Applicants are responsible for securing visa and travel permissions to the EU and Germany. We ask for your understanding that CSEE&T 2020 will neither provide nor reimburse cost pertaining to travel, accommodation cost, or visas and will not provide a monetary stipend. Benefits are limited to free conference admission. No disbursement of ticket fees in lieu of free admission. Volunteers are expected to donate their labor to the conference at the discretion of the organizers and in accordance with local laws. Volunteer duties may interfere with attendance preferences.