Call For Papers
This workshop is a forum for authors to present their early research findings in the field of Cyber-Physical Systems in the context of Smart Cities. The workshop aims at overviews, theoretical approaches, tools and frameworks, applications, system infrastructures and test beds for Cyber-Physical Systems. The following list depicts the main fields of interest:
- Theoretical foundations of Cyber-Physical Systems
- Smart City applications
- Smart Environments
- Novel Industrial Applications of Cyber-Physical (Human) Systems
- Detailed Case Studies
- Infrastructure Applications for Smart Cities
- Architecture and Modeling of Cyber-Physical Social Systems and Cyber-Physical Human Systems
- System Abstraction of Cyber-Physical Systems
We expect novel approaches for the deployment and application of Cyber-Physical (Human) Systems in the Context of Smart Cities. The objective of is to bring together researchers from different domains and backgrounds to explore innovative, exciting, and fresh ideas for the design and development of Cyber-Physical (Human) Systems.
Important Requirements for Submissions
|Submission Format||LNI format|
Each submission will be reviewed by min. two members of the programme committee, judging the paper on its topicality, scientific merits and overall quality. All accepted papers will be published as CEUR Proceedings.