Our flipped conference model requires a bit extra preparation on your part before, during, and after the conference. The success of the conference depends on you:
Before the Conference:
- Be familiar with the presentations. Watch the videos, read the papers, browse at available slides, connect with authors at your discretion.
- Get familiar with the virtual conference technology.
- Review the code of conduct and best practices.
- Join us on Social Media and Stay Connected!
- Sign up for (occasional) news surrounding the conference.
During the Conference:
- Consult proceedings and keep watching videos.
- Join any sessions you are interested in – your registration fee allows you access to every event and every session.
- Join in on the discussions! CSEE&T lives from the friendly interactions. Be part of a growing community!
- Post on the Social Media back channel! Use hashtag #cseet2020.
After the Conference: